The Arc is a non-profit organization located at 1825 K Street, NW Suite 1200 Washington DC 20006. The information enclosed describes one or more of The Arc’s activities. Your gift is very much appreciated and is tax-deductible as a charitable donation to the fullest extent allowed by law. A copy of The Arc’s current audited financial statement may be obtained by writing to The Arc at the above address, by calling 1-800-433-5255, ext. 3713, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a resident of the following states, you may obtain information directly by contacting:
- Florida—a copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free within the state 1-800-HELP-FLA. Florida registration #CH1140.
- Maryland—for the cost of copies and postage, documents and information submitted by the organization are available from the Secretary of State.
- Mississippi—the official registration and financial information of the organization may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling (888) 236-6167.
- New Jersey—information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that was dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the Attorney General of the state of New Jersey by calling (201) 504-6215 and is available on the Internet at www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/.
- New York—a copy of the latest annual report may be obtained from the organization or from the Charities Bureau, Department of Law, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- North Carolina—financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (898) 830-4989.
- Pennsylvania—the official registration and financial information of The Arc may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, (800) 732-0999.
- Virginia—a financial statement is available from the State Division of Consumer Affairs.
- Washington—additional financial disclosure information may be obtained with the Secretary of State at (800) 332-4483.
- West Virginia—residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents may be obtained from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305.
*Registration with any state agency does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.