One of the smartest ways to give to The Arc is through a matching gift program, where an employer, company, or individual will match donations to charitable organizations. These matches are often dollar for dollar, which doubles your charitable-donation power and is a great way for you to maximize your personal contributions to The Arc.
Check with your company's human resources or payroll department to see whether it offers a matching gift program. Ask for donation guidelines and ask to add The Arc as an approved charity for your company if it does offer a matching gift program.
Making a matching gift is easy!
- Decide how much you wish to contribute to The Arc.
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to The Arc along with your gift.
- The Arc will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to The Arc.
Please let us know if you need any additional documentation, and if we might connect with your company for other types of support to The Arc, such as sponsorship, foundation, in-kind contributions.
Completed forms can be sent with your personal gift to:
1825 K Street, NW, Suite 1200
Washington, DC 20006
Thank you for making The Arc your charitable choice!
If your company doesn't have a matching gift program please consider making a one-time gift to The Arc!