The National Conference of Executives (NCE) of The Arc is committed to providing opportunities for personal and professional support and development of executives and staff within The Arc’s network to enable them to carry out the mission of The Arc.
The CEO/Executive Director of a chapter of The Arc is included for free. Additional memberships are available on an individual basis or an organization-wide basis, as follows:
|Bronze Pass (up to 5 individuals)
|Silver Pass (up to 10 individuals)
|Gold Pass (unlimited staff and Board members)
||See fee schedule below
Gold Pass Fee Schedule
|Number of Employees||Fee|
- If a large chapter wants to enroll more than 10 individuals but doesn’t want to spend as much as the Gold Pass, then it could supplement the Silver Pass by buying additional individual membership(s) or Bronze Pass(es).
- In addition, chapters can include their NCE Passes in their annual Affiliation Dues billing.
- NCE provides valuable training opportunities during the annual Leadership Institute and at The Arc's National Convention - Achieving through Leadership Pre-conference, with speakers who have their finger on the pulse of the issues as they relate to us as leaders at The Arc and our constituents/participants.
- Join a Special Interest Group or two or three... they may include: Board Governance, Housing, Employment, Financial Management, Human Resources, Information Technology, Special Nees Trusts & Guardianship, Development, Media & Community Relations, Family & Individual Support.
- Networking opportunities with those who share the same grassroots history, the same principles, values and who have a true understanding of The Arc.
- The opportunity to learn from, share with and be inspired by others who lead at The Arc.
- Meeting NCE members who will bend over backwards to help you – all you have to do is ask!
- Exposure to new trends and opportunities to learn best practices.
- A sense of camaraderie with others working in the field.
- Membership in NTEN.
- Coming soon...the NCE Executive Salary Survey which shares current salary and benefit packages of executives from chapters of The Arc for you to compare and use when negotiating your next raise.
Members also receive discounts on webinars and other training events as well have access to exclusive member-only content such as salary surveys, training archives, NTEN membership and blogs.
Growing and strengthening our NCE membership means strengthening The Arc. If you are interested in learning more about NCE, please contact Ilyse Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org.