National Conference of Executives of The Arc (NCE)
The National Conference of Executives of The Arc (NCE) is a dynamic peer membership organization of Executive Directors and Management staff. NCE creates opportunities for exchanging ideas, providing training essential in professional development, and offering support and mentoring for successful leadership.
NCE has - nearly 700 chapters with professional leaders of The Arc serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Members work collaboratively to better serve their organizations and their constituents.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to all basic and premium content in The Arc Connection
- Opportunity to join Special Interest Groups
- Special pricing to attend The Summer Leadership Institute and The Pre-Convention at The Arc’s Annual Convention
- Access to leaders, peers and subject matter experts across The Arc’s Chapter Network
- Opportunity to build skills and, along with your peers, influence change in The Arc and the disability community
NTEN & NCE
Interested in learning more about NCE and The Arc's partnership with NTEN? Visit our NTEN page. NCE members, you and your staff members are eligible for NTEN membership!
Log in to learn more!